Recognize that there are such things as miracles, events for which there are no explanations. Later, knowledge may explain those events away.
The fact that you plant a seed and it becomes a flower, share a bit of knowledge and it becomes another, smile at someone and receive a smile in return are common miracles.
Your duty to yourself is to believe that for which you have sufficient evidence, and to suspend your judgment when you have not.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Some things have to be believed to be seen.
Vision is the art of seeing invisible things.
I would love to hear what your thoughts are regarding this post, so please leave a comment. Also, if you find this post to be motivating, please share with your friends. Thanks.
Incoming search terms:
- we dont believe in miracles we depend on them
- we don\t believe in miralcles we rely on
- we don\t believe in miracles we rely on them
- we depend on miracles
- those who do not believe in miracles
- i dont believe in miracles i rely on them
- i dont believe in miracles I depend on them
- I don\t believe in Miracles I rely on them
- i depend on miracles
- dont believe in miracles depend on them